The TSC-TE200 printer is an affordable, high-performance desktop-class label printer offering up to 203 dpi (8 dots per mm) and printing up to 6 inches per second. It is a perfect mix of high-class, affordability, and excellent performance. This printer serves for printing bar codes, small fonts, and graphics. It is equipped with a cutting-edge 400MHz processor, 16MB of DRAM, and 8MB of Flash memory – backed by the manufacturer’s standard two-year warranty. TSC-TE200 can be used in any workspace environment – it would deliver excellent results without compromising TSC’s known durability standards.
Features of TSC-TE200
- Robust, Intuitive Design This 4-inch-wide desktop-class thermal label printer is solid and reliable – built with robust, industrial-grade materials that guarantee long-lasting use Innovative Printing Technologies.
- TSC equipped this printer with a modular thermal transfer print mechanism protected by an outer ABS shell for more complex environments. This printer can work for the whole day, delivering thousands of clear, crisp bar codes and ID labels without compromising durability.
Advanced Print Mechanism TSC-TE200 will take both the 1/2-inch core 72 meters to 110 meters or 1-inch core 300-meter thermal transfer ribbons. It also supports different printer language emulations out of the box, along with a scalable font engine.
- Gap and Black Mark sensing
- Handles standard 5-inch OD labels on 1-inch or 1.5-inch cores.
- Print mechanism for kiosk applications.
- Free Windows drivers and label design software
Customer Applications: Retail, Healthcare and Warehouse and Logistics Centers