The Datalogic TD1170 imager is a “masterclass” in its price range. It features a unique technology and supports Datalogic’s patented mechanism. TD1170 is targeted at businesses in the retail, manufacturing, and logistics sectors. It is affordable, lightweight, and flexible. The TD1100 readers by Datalogic guarantee excellent reading capacity on all linear bar codes. They can also read poorly printed codes, so they are among the best options in the market.
Features of Datalogic TD1170
- The TD1170 imager is ruggedly built and offers 1.5m / 5.0ft. Drop resistance, which is almost the same as what you would get from higher range products.
- TD1170 follows an omnidirectional scanning pattern to read all your bar codes.
- Supports multiple interface options, including USB, keyboard wedge, or wand emulation.
- The TD1170 supports GS1 DataBar linear codes.
- It features an innovative “read-thru” holder for hands-free reading.
- This 1D imager is more advanced than you would expect a 1D scanner. As a handheld scanner, TD1170 features an ergonomic design that makes it easy for anyone to comfortably hold on to the scanner for as long as possible – during long scans.
Customer Applications: Retail, Manufacturing, and Logistics