Datalogic Gryphon GBT 4500 Scanner
Datalogic’s Gryphon 4500 imager is a stunning blend of elegance and ruggedness. It is a super-powerful handheld designed with user experience in mind. This Scanner perfectly fits into the user’s hand, and the buttons are arranged perfectly for ease of usage. This Scanner is also equipped with a high-performance megapixel sensor for excellent reading results. The GBT 4500 also supports Motionix motion-sensing technology and a couple of other imaging technologies built by Datalogic. You can get the GBT4500 Scanner in a wired or wireless version. The wireless models offer inductive charging without physical contacts. One of the most important technological innovations that the Gryphon 4500 wireless scanners achieve is the battery recharge through an inductive charging system, which enhances the entire solution’s reliability, lowering the total cost of ownership because it eliminates the need for contacts’ cleaning and maintenance procedures.
Why Datalogic’s Gryphon 4500 Imager Is the Best Choice
- This Scanner is suitable for retail, manufacturing, healthcare, and commercial business sectors.
- It comes with an advanced megapixel sensor for excellent and accurate reading at all times.
- Gryphon 4500 comes with a unique 4-dot aiming mechanism with a center cross that clarifies the exact place the Scanner is reading now.
- The default Datalogic Green Spot technology is supported on this device.
- It can easily read 1D, 2D, Postal, Stacked, Digimarc, and Dot codes.
The Gryphon 4500 imager is well advanced and packed with many great features and technologies for seamless business operations.
Customer Applications: Retail – Point of Sale, Light Manufacturing, Healthcare, in laboratories, pharmacies, and in-room patient care
Access Control, Transportation and Entertainment Commercial Services: Postal, Banks, Public Administration, Utilities