Datalogic’s PowerScan 9300 laser scanners offer the best state-of-the-art performance. Thanks to the ergonomic lightweight design, these scanners are ruggedly built to provide optimal comfort to the operator, even during scan-intensive operations. It also comes standard with Datalogic’s exclusive scanning technologies such as the 3 Green Lights (3GL), “Green Spot” technology, dual Good Read LEDs – available at the top of the cap for increased visibility at any angle.
This scanner supports multi-interface options, including Keyboard Wedge, RS-232, and USB. It also promotes extra-long-range scanning of 1D barcodes. Datalogic PowerScan 9300 systems are guaranteed to withstand extreme working conditions and environments, maintaining accurate readings without compromising swift performance or reliability.
- Available in corded or cordless models
- Supports Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System narrowband radio
- Supports reading optics for Auto Range (AR), up to 11.5m/37.0ft on reflective codes.
- Drop resistance: 2.0m/6.5ft
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- Green Spot technology
- Multi-interface support
The Datalogic’s PowerScan 9300 scanners are programmed and designed for the retail/wholesale, manufacturing, and logistics industries.
Customer Applications: Manufacturing /Warehouse, Retail / POS Check-out, Transportation & Logistics / Warehouse / Sorting