The PD500 series of Datalogic PowerScan systems is designed for businesses in the warehouse, logistics, and manufacturing industries. Particularly, the PD9531 system is designed with the latest technologies to guarantee speed, efficiency, and reliability. Apparently, Datalogic’s PowerScan PD9500 area imagers are the latest generation of rugged 2D area imagers from the manufacturer.
PD531 delivers an intuitive and effortless scanning experience, combining exceptional omnidirectional reading capabilities and outstanding optical characteristics. It can read all kinds of bar codes, the orientation notwithstanding. This scanner can read from 1.0m/3.3ft distance, depending on the bar code resolution.
- Built with Datalogic’s latest decoding software.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Soft-pulsed white illumination light, gentle to the eyes
- Advanced optics with high resolution reading capability (up to 2.5mils for linear codes) and wide-angle image capture
- Snappy, omnidirectional reading from contact to over 1.0m/3.3 ft. Distance
- All-new Datalogic’s “frame” technology
- Datalogic’s Motionix motion-sensing technology
- Ability to read postal codes, 1D, stacked, and 2D codes, and image capture.
- IP65 rating
- Patented 3GL (3 Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good-read feedback
The design makes it easy for anyone to be able to use this scanner without any stress.
Customer Applications: Manufacturing Shop Floor & Warehouse and Logistic Centers