Datalogic Memor 1 Mobile Computer
The Datalogic Memor 1 Mobile Computer is a compact device packed with cutting-edge technologies to deliver demanding business needs. It is equipped with a powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon chip and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo). The Datalogic Memor 1 was designed and built for usage in different industries, including retail, manufacturing, and logistics industries. More so, this mobile computer integrates Google Mobile Services (GMS) and available in two models. The material used in designing the body is robust, reliable, and guarantees lifelong usage.
Features of Datalogic Memor 1
Memor 1 supports wireless charging, utilizing state-of-the-art wireless charging technology; this implies that the device does not need to be connected physically to a dock; thus, improving flexibility and ease of usage.
The Datalogic Memor 1 charges entirely in less than 2 hours. There are about six charging profiles available to optimize battery usage and performance. To let the user decide the optimal battery performance for their application.
Datalogic Memor 1 mobile computer can be controlled wirelessly via VoIP protocol and can operate as a phone or PTT device.
- Available in two models, handheld model and pistol-grip model
- It runs on Android Oreo with Qualcomm Snapdragon chip and Google Mobile Services (GMS) integrated.
- Wireless charging with fast & boost technology
- VoIP or PTT phone capabilities over Wi-Fi
- Hands-free scanning
- Datalogic Soft Spot technology
- 4.3-inch capacitive multi-touch FWVGA display with Gorilla® Glass 3.
Customer Applications: Retail, Manufacturing & Logistics